Council Agenda 04/13/2010-amended
TOWN COUNCIL/BOARD OF ASSESSORS
APRIL 13, 2010 – 3rd FLOOR AUDITORIUM
1. 1MRSA §405.6E – Consultation between the Council and Town Attorney concerning the legal rights and duties of the Council with respect to the application for a Brownfield’s grant for the former Saint Michael’s church property.
2. 1MRSA §405.6E – Consultation between the Council and Town Attorney concerning the legal rights and duties of the Council with respect to the proposed Professional Employees Union.
PLEDGE TO OUR FLAG: "Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation's flag"
ROLL CALL/CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF THE FOLLOWING MINUTES
1. Public Hearing (Traffic) 3-23-10 4. Special Town Council 3-24-10
2. Public Hearing (TIF’s) 3-23-10 5. Special Town Council 4-7-10
3. Town Council 3-23-10
SIGNING OF TREASURER'S WARRANT – April 13, 2010
PUBLIC COMMENT To comment on items not on the agenda
REPORTS & CORRESPONDENCE
1. Letter from Stephanie Dornsife
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
1. Take action on Traffic Ordinance amendments
1. Young Street Property Update
2. Sign warrant for Special Town Meeting
3. Sign CMP pole permit application
COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS
ITEMS WITH AN * HAVE NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN THE PACKET
Supporting documents do not appear on the website as presented to the Council for signatures.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30PM