Council Agenda 04/27/2010
TOWN COUNCIL/BOARD OF ASSESSORS
APRIL 27, 2010 – 3rd FLOOR AUDITORIUM
1. 1MRSA §405.6E – Consultation between the Council and Town Attorney concerning the legal rights and duties of the Council with respect to the proposed Professional Employees Union.
2. 1MRSA §405.6A Interview candidates for boards/committees.
PLEDGE TO OUR FLAG: "Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation's flag"
ROLL CALL/CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF THE FOLLOWING MINUTES
1. Public Hearing (Budget) 4-13-10
2. Town Council 4-13-10
SIGNING OF TREASURER'S WARRANT – April 27, 2010
PUBLIC COMMENT To comment on items not on the agenda
REPORTS & CORRESPONDENCE
1. Report from the Recreation Committee
2. Correspondence from Stephanie Dornsife
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
1. Affirm Library Planning Schedule
2. Adopt Fiscal Year 2011 Budget and sign Warrant for Town Meeting
1. Appointment to Community Development Committee
2. Appointment to Planning Board
3. Authorization to complete administrative work necessary to expedite the grant funding for the Young Street property.
4. Accept resignation from Library Advisory Board
5. Discuss Conservation Commission request for Special Revenue Fund
6. Adopt Amendment to Town Manager’s contract
COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS
ITEMS WITH AN * HAVE NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN THE PACKET
Supporting documents do not appear on the website as presented to the Council for signatures.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30PM