Council Agenda 08/10/2010
The supporting documents for this meeting contained personal information and have been removed accordingly.
These documents continue to be available at Town Hall.
Please contact Roberta Orsini at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
TOWN OF SOUTH BERWICK
TOWN COUNCIL/BOARD OF ASSESSORS
AUGUST 10, 2010 – COUNCIL CHAMBERS
PLEDGE TO OUR FLAG: "Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation's flag"
ROLL CALL/CALL TO ORDER
1. Designate TIF District
1. Set tax rate and sign commitment for fiscal year 2010/2011
APPROVAL OF THE FOLLOWING MINUTES
1. Town Council 7-27-10
SIGNING OF TREASURER'S WARRANT – August 10, 2010
PUBLIC COMMENT To comment on items not on the agenda
REPORTS & CORRESPONDENCE
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
1. Set public hearing date/time for Shoreland Zoning Ordinance – Tues 8-24-10 @ 6:30pm*
2. Cemetery Conservation Master Plan
3. Limited Access Request from Eliot re: Route 101
4. 2010 ATV Enforcement Grant
5. MMA Election – Vice President and Executive Committee
COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS
ADJOURN TO WORKSHOP – Bennett Road
ITEMS WITH AN * HAVE NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN THE PACKET
Supporting documents do not appear on the website as presented to the Council for signatures.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30PM