Planning Board Agenda 02/16/2010 - CANCELLED
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
MEETING CANELLED - Due to inclement weather
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- February 2, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting: Pending
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. Notice of Town Council consideration of the Order of Discontinuance/Agreement Concerning Discontinuance of former portion of Route 91: Material mailed via USPS.
2. Letter from MeDEP dated 2/8/10 to Planning Board and CEO re: Consideration of ground water contamination risks during permitting process.
3. Tax Increment Financing (“TIF”): Workshop materials from 2/3/10.
1. MSP#09-02; Our Lady of Angels Parish (Greater Portland Diocese): RFP Status Update.
1. SP#10-02; Richard & Catherine Stevens, Map 8, Lot 63 (R3 Zone) – Timber Harvest w/in RP Extension Request.
ADJOURN TO WORKSHOP: Shoreland Zoning Ordinance.