Planning Board Agenda 02/17/2009
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation's flag
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
February 3, 2009 - Planning Board Regular Meeting: Pending.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. CMP - Maine Power Reliability Program dated January 22, 2009.
RE: Request revision of the Town of South Berwick Land Use Ordinance.
2. Sevee & Maher Engineers, Inc. (SME) report dated August 11, 2008.
(Handed out at 2-10-09 Joint Workshop)
RE: Recommendations to Address Post Construction Requirements, Stormwater Phase II Program, and to Incorporate Road Cross-sections into Town Design Standards.
OLD BUSINESS and ORDINANCE UPDATES
1. Town Council/Planning Board Joint Workshop 2-10-09: Final Review - Revisions from 2-10-09 Joint Workshop. (To be electronically mailed on 2-13-09)
1. SP#09-01; Retail/Thrift Store - "Union Store #79", Norma Dowling (Map 28 Lot 7) - Change of Use.
2. MSP#09-02; Portico Realty - Brian McNulty (Map 31 Lot 75) - Real Estate Office in Residence.