Planning Board Agenda 04/06/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- March 16, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. ZBA Variance Appeal re: Side Setback for an Addition.
2. Maine Historic Preservation Commission Letter dated March 16, 2010
re: South Berwick Village Historic District, 8 Norton Street, Map 28, Lot 175.
3. Memo from Mt. A to the Sea – Priority Issues from Land Committee date stamped received March 26, 2010.
4. Letter Piscataqua Region Estuaries Partnership dated March 16, 2010.
• Piscataqua Region Environmental Planning Assessment (PREPA) Form completed by SMRPC.
1. MSP#09-02; Our Lady of Angels Parish (Greater Portland Diocese): Peer Review Status – Continued.
• Major Site Plan Application submitted by Civil Consultants: Information and Plan Set date stamped April 1, 2010.
• Draft Findings of Fact from Jim Fisk dated April 2, 2010.
• Email correspondence re: Request for Proposal: Peer Review Study, Bartlett Design, Proposal and J&M Lighting, Proposal.
• Letter from South Berwick Fire Department dated June 25, 2009.
1. SP#10-03; Joseph A. Dionne, III, 12 Portland St. (Map 28, Lot 166) – Change of Use: Book/Gifts/Café.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm