Planning Board Agenda 04/20/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- April 6, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. MSP#09-02; Our Lady of Angels Parish (Greater Portland Diocese): Peer Review Status – Continued.
• Findings of Fact from Jim Fisk dated April 12, 2010.
2. MSP#09-03; Roxanne Roberge, Rockin’ Rooster (Map 28, Lot 171): Amendment to Existing Site Plan Permit.
• Memo from Planning Dept. dated April 12, 2010 with attached amendment materials.
3. MSP#07-05; HL Patten Construction, Howard L. Patten (Map 1, Lot 33 – Route 236): Permit Extension Request.
• Memo from Jim Fisk dated April 9, 2010.
4. MSP#09-01; Howarth Builders, Inc.: Punkin Town Place - Office/Retail/Commercial Recreation Facility – Continued.
(Map 1, Lot 34 & Map 2, Lot 9-1 – Route 236 @ Punkin Town Road).
• Memo from Jim Fisk dated April 16, 2010.
• Floor Plan set, Site Plan Application packet, Stormwater Management Plan, and Site Plan set.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm