Planning Board Agenda 05/18/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- May 4, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
- May 7, 2010 – Planning Board Site Walk re: MSP#09-01; Punkin Town Place.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. Shoreland Zoning: Continued
• Memo from Jim Fisk dated May 7, 2010 re: Shoreland Zoning Table C.
• Proposed Ordinance: Text and Table C revisions.
• Draft Shoreland Zoning Map.
2. MSP#09-01; Howarth Builders, Inc.: Continued
• Site Walk review.
• Planning Department memo dated April 16, 2010.
• ATTAR Engineering letter dated May 12, 2010 re: Punkin Town Place.
1. Planning Board Ex Parté Communication
• MMA Legal Services email dated May 13, 2010 re: South Berwick Planning Board ex parte communication.
1. Reschedule June 1, 2010 Planning Board meeting
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm