Planning Board Agenda 06/08/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
Jt. Workshop: Town Council and Planning Board – 6:00 PM
Planning Assistance and Strategies for Moving Forward
Planning Board Meeting
To follow Joint Workshop
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- May 18, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. Code Book inserts: Updates from Town Clerk.
2. Email correspondence dated May 24, 2010 re: Maine utility regulators approve $1.4 billion transmission line investment.
3. Email correspondence from Bill Straub dated May 28, 2010 re: Correspondence for June 8, 2010 PB Meeting.
4. Letter from FEMA dated May 28, 2010 re: Floodmap Status Update for York County, Maine.
1. MJS#10-01; Mike and Janet Schoff – 580 Emery’s Bridge Road (Map 10, Lot 70), R4 Zone: Amendment to an Approved Subdivision.
1. Planning Board Meeting scheduled for June 15, 2010 – To Be Determined.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm