Planning Board Agenda 10/06/2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 - 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation's flag.
CALL TO ORDER
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- August 18, 2009 - Planning Board Regular Meeting. (Draft minutes revised - please review 8/18/09 minutes from this packet).
- September 15, 2009 - Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. MSP#07-01; Multi-Use Site Plan - 25 Academy Street: Request for permit extension.
- Schedule Site Walk visit.
2. MSP#08-02; Our Lady of the Angels Parish Church (Greater Portland Diocese).
- MDOT Traffic Permit.
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Findings, Conclusions and Decision re: Appeal of S. Roberge & K. Emery.
1. SP#09-05; David Parker, Forester (Walsh): Application for a Timber Harvest - 50 Ogunquit Rd., R5 Zone.
2. SP#09-06; David Parker, Forester (Bolevic): Application for a Timber Harvest - 604 Emery's Bridge Road, R5 Zone.
3. SP#09-07; David Parker, Forester (Blouin): Application for a Timber Harvest - 468 Emery's Bridge Road, R5 Zone.
4. SP#09-08; David Parker, Forester (Reeves): Application for a Timber Harvest - 602 Emery's Bridge Road, R5 Zone.
1. Work Plan: Continued.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm