Planning Board Agenda 10/06/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
• September 15, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and
1. Workshop notification – “Working Beyond Borders to Protect Water in the Salmon Falls Watershed”
2. Appropriations Control Report – September 1, 2010
1. Continued discussion on amending zoning district boundaries.
1. MNS #10-02 – Application for a minor three-lot subdivision to be located at 584 Emery’s Bridge Road.
Applicants/owners are Irving & Lorene Patterson (mailing address: 12 Huckleberry Lane, Kennebunk ME
04043). Property can be identified as Assessor’s Map 10, Lot 71 and is located in the R4 zoning district.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm