Planning Board Agenda 10/20/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
• October 6, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and
1. Letter from Chief Deputy Attorney General regarding the Freedom of Access Act dated October 1,
2. Appropriations Control Report – October 1, 2010
1. MNS #10-02 – Continued review of an application for a minor three-lot subdivision to be located at 584
Emery’s Bridge Road. Applicants/owners are Irving & Lorene Patterson (mailing address: 12
Huckleberry Lane, Kennebunk ME 04043). Property can be identified as Assessor’s Map 10, Lot 71
and is located in the R4 zoning district.
2. Continued discussion on amending zoning district boundaries.
1. MNS #10-05 – Application for a minor site plan for Katherine Adams Gary (mailing address: 818
Lebanon Rd., North Berwick, ME). Applicant proposes to offer art classes in an existing retail store
located at 438 Main Street. Property can be identified as Assessor’s Map 31, Lot 39 and is located
in the B1 zoning district.
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm