Planning Board Agenda 12/01/2010
SOUTH BERWICK PLANNING BOARD
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Town Hall, Council Chambers
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Please rise as you are able and pledge allegiance to our nation’s flag.
CALL TO ORDER
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
• November 17, 2010 – Planning Board Regular Meeting.
Public Members please reserve time to speak to a specific item(s). Please identify yourself by name and address.
1. November 1st, 2010 Appropriations Control Report
2. Email from Barbara Bennett, Town Clerk, regarding ordinance codification
1. SP #10-06 – Minor site plan application to amend the use of property located at 245 Main Street by establishing a
video production company also offering classes. Applicant is Pip Clews, d/b/a Pip Productions (mailing address: PO
Box 194, Rollinsford, NH 03869). Owner is Russell Tarasm (mailing address: 248 Main St., South Berwick, ME
03908). Property can be identified as Map 28, Lot 7 and is located in the B-1 zoning district.
2. Review amendments to Chapters 140 (Zoning) and 121 (Subdivision of Land) to increase the number of plans required
for site plan and subdivision submissions.
3. Review amendments to Chapter 140 (Zoning) to require a progress schedule of construction for all major site plan
4. Review new site plan application form.
1. Review amendments to Chapters 140 and 121 concerning private roads – Draft #3
NO NEW BUSINESS SHALL BE TAKEN UP AFTER 9:30 pm