- Consumer Affairs - A Guide to Choosing and Installing Home Alarms - Covers the important aspects to consider when selecting a home alarm or security system. It also breaks down the pros and cons of the major home alarm brands with verified reviews from experts and consumers.
- Cancer Patients & Survivors - Guide to Safely Manage Medications - Includes information on how to accurately read medication labels, ways side effects of cancer treatments may impact managing medications, medication safety tips and dosage information, tips on medication organization and storage, plus downloadable medication management charts.
- Highly Sensitive Person Apartment Survival Guide - A guide to assist those who are sensitive to stimuli create a supportive home environment.
- Drug Dangers - This site was developed to educate the public and lend a hand to people who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices and inform of those that are still available on the market today. Pharmaceutical companies are trusted to put safe products on the shelves, yet thousands of people lose their lives each year due to adverse side effects. This site is designed to spread awareness in the hopes of lowering those statistics.
- A Family for ME - You can become a Foster Parent - How to become a life changing hero in a child's story
- Maine State Housing Authority - Arsenic Abatement Program
- Annuity.org - Free web finance resource accredited by the Better Business Bureau includes a guide for retirement planning that highlights the timeline for planning along with information on retirement account options such as 401k's, IRS's, and annuities.
- Whistle Blowers Information - The goal of this site is to keep the public educated and informed of the many different types of government contractor fraud, medical & healthcare fraud, pharmaceutical and FDA fraud, and tax fraud. Unfortunately, these happen all too often and can cost the government millions of dollars a year at the expense of the taxpayer.
- Missing Money - Did you know that you can check to see if you have any unclaimed property in your name? Find out if you have any "Missing Money" at these links: